miercuri, 29 iulie 2009

A Lesson Of Humiliation

It`s so simple to throw words at people, specially when you know that due to some reasons the person you`re humiliating is not able to answer back. It`s so damn simple to think about yourself you`ve got the ultimate right and the ultimate power that you`re entitled to say or do anything to people. But what will you do when that person will answer you back exactly the same way you`ve been treating her/him?

In that situation my mother got pissed off, threatening she will cut off my power, remove my computer, etc,etc. Anyway, she did her best to find a way to touch me somehow. Pitty she didn`t succeed. I`ve paid for the power, I`ve paid for my own computer, I`ve been paying for lots of other stuff, so she has no right to do whatever she pleases with my own objects. So, she came up with something new: she said I`m going to have to pay for my food. I said fine.

So, that`s how I am put in the position to play tough with my own mother. Everybody would say I`m crazy, rude, bad daughter, etc. Well... people... try to be in my place for a week. And if any of you find humiliation a good way to be pushed to do soemthing good with your life, lemme` know.

In case any of you think that I misunderstand certain things... read below.

hu⋅mil⋅i⋅ate

–verb (used with object), -at⋅ed, -at⋅ing.
to cause (a person) a painful loss of pride, self-respect, or dignity; mortify.

You need practical examples?

1. You are never good enough for her. You can never compare to her, your life is way easier than hers, your job is much simpler than hers, etc.

2. Everything you do will never be good enough. Everything she does is sacred. You are just a piece of crap trying to survive on her back. Your job is lousy, your choices are lousy, your mind is lousy. She is the mother of Jesus Christ and you`re a mean roman soldier putting her to work for you. AND NO, I AM NOT OVERREACTING!!!

3. You will NEVER be as good as she is. No matter what you do, no matter how much you study, or read, or work... you will continue to be a lousy piece of crap in her eyes. And guess what? She even nows for sure that treating you like this will make you better, will determine you to try to be better. So she keeps doing it. Minute after minute, day after day.

4. You are a slave, not her child. Not that my mother would put you to work till death. No, she`s not that kind. Actually she would work herself to death just to prove you that you`re nothing but a lazy piece of crap. She treats you like a slave because you must always know what`s your place, what`s your condition: you will always be inferior to her.

And don`t missunderstand me: she means well. She tries to make me better. She has always tried to bring out the best of me. But she has never ever tried a different way to prove her points. She made me better. But I ended up hating her.

Niciun comentariu: