miercuri, 29 iulie 2009

The Master Of The World

I`ve been told I should live, but I have no idea why I just like to watch.
I`ve also been told to gather facts and form an opinion afterwards. Despite that, I like to change opinions, in this way I can evaluate myself: I am able to see if my opinions are wrong or if I was right. I can test and train my intuition.

I`ve been silenced. But no one could stop an idea. No one has been able to put a thought to death without any chances of revival. So, my mouth is shut, but words keep flowing. I think I`m reliving the "master of the world" syndrome. There are few people that know what this really means. And no... it`s nothing like a God complex.

So, for those who know, climb up to the sky and look under your feet. Take a deep breath, after all, a successful flight over the world is a one life experience in some cases.

Niciun comentariu: