sâmbătă, 25 iulie 2009

Tastes And Designers

I went shopping with my mother. We needed to buy a shirt for my father. Men stuff are always perfect. Always suitable, always clean and clear. When I have to dress a man, I always know what to choose, what works with his eyes, or with the color of his skin... I am quite successful in that. But not when it is about me.
I am picky, I am damn picky. I can`t find reason in absurd ornaments that cover almost everything that is nice or sexy about a woman. Does the woman have hips? Ok, then show her bloody hips off. Why? Cuz she`s frakking sexy. Does a woman have long legs? Then show her frakking long legs.

But no, that`s not the way. It`s not fashion. Fashion is ment to let people know in how many ways a famous designer can abuse common sense, or excentricity, or sex appeal. Fashion is when a common arrogant designer comes and sais "TODAY YELLOW IS THE COLOR!!". Even if yellow makes me (for instance) look pale ... as if I was dead. But no... in their opinion, I should be dressed in yellow? Why? Because it is fashionable.

Well, people... fuck fashion. Why? Because I apreciate beauty in a less Aristotellic way. I apreciate hips, or boobs or long legs at a beautiful woman, wearing a beautiful simple dress. You know, the kind of the dress that completes the image, not the kind that tries to create one. Well, people, unless you`ve got at least several grands to go shopping at Channel`s, start thinking your own models, go find a good tailor and start creating beautiful things.

Because beauty nowadays is so... into fame and wealth.

Niciun comentariu: