vineri, 24 iulie 2009

Sahara Madness

Well, it seems I`m the only one feeling alright during all this unnatural heat. And I have no idea why exactly. I went out to buy some icecream and some other stuff from the market, there were like 50 degrees and a very hot wind. It felt kinda nice.

Now... the madness. People started to wonder why I am not complaining about the heat. So, after coming back home, I remembered I had forgotten to buy milk and bread (and some other stuff). So I got back downstairs to get what I needed. While being in the lobby I was able to hear the conversation between two of my neighbours that I had previously encountered when I got back from the 1st round of shopping.

- Mrs. Ani... I really believe she`s mentally sick.
- Are you serious?
- Have you ever seen anyone enjoying this silly heat?
- She told me once she went to Sahara. Maybe the bedouins did something to her, said mrs. Ani laughing out loud.

I opened the door and walked right by them. At my sight they suddenly stopped. They watched me, and they continued with something else as if the whole world was perfect.

- I`ve baked a cake for Claudiu last night. He was so pleased.
- Really?? On this heat?
- You know I would do anything for him. Since he got back from the Academy I`m so proud of him. I`m a uniform sucker...

"Yeah... me too", I thought. "I think Claudiu is really ... hot, specially in his uniform". I wish I forgot about my parents honor from time to time., and during this "unfortunate" amnesia I told everybody how imperfect all of us are, and how they should stop doing... certain things.

- Do you think she heard what I was saying?
- Neah... she looks high today!! I think she`s suffering of Sahara Madness and I mean it!

"No, stupid bitch, I am not high.... I am at my period. And yes, I hate everyone and everything in this moment. AND, guess what? YES, I`ve heard everything", I thought, but didn`t say anything. So, with a friendly look and an encouraging smile, I slipped inside the shop to buy some tea. After all, those bedouins told me that there`s nothing better than some hot tea during these days.

Niciun comentariu: