sâmbătă, 14 februarie 2009

Truth

Sometimes mind and eyes can hurt hearts, just by showing what they understand and see in people`s eyes. I know not how to handle lies. I know not how to hide the truth. I had replaced my heart with a steel one... but now it`s hurting my chest. My head is up, for I have no reason to bow to the ground. I needed warmth, but I guess it is quite late in the night to ask for that, or to endure what Gods prescribed on my recipe for happiness. Yet thirst and hunger dig huge graves into my heart, just to remind me of my souless being, or my sharp blades covered with blood and sin.

The mask I`m wearing is getting heavier, it cuts my face and makes me despicable to myself and to my mirrors. Queens must be tought the lesson of betrayal, girls should be tought the lesson of maturity and women should be tought the lesson of modesty. People should be tought the lesson of life. Space and time are the synonims of virtue, as long as logics and common sense are two ciggaretes that are to be smoked in one corner of a dark room.

My age is not my heart, and my mind is not my education. My words are not my happines, but my tears, my disgust of so much false joy. I may forget the taste of sharp blades, or honor, or dignity, as humans always seem to forget the true sense of life. My words are just mere children playing in the grass. I just hope their tiny feet won`t be cut by all the blades and glasses hidden beneath the leaves.

井の中の蛙大海を知らず。

Niciun comentariu: