sâmbătă, 9 mai 2009

Wolf song


- Does it hurt you much?
- Yes, it does, and I don`t understand why, I don`t know what`s going on.
- It`s life, it hurts like that when you reach to a certain point.
- What is life?
- I have no idea, I can`t explain, and I am not sure that you would understand. Tell me... why don`t you tell me that you are in pain?
- But I am telling you... each time when you look into my eyes, you see it, and you know it.
- I don`t speak your language, I don`t know how to read your mind. Human beings are stupid when it comes to that: expression or reading expressions.
- I know you are... you have always been like that. Maybe that`s why I got everything I have ever wanted without begging.
- I love you! You would have got it anyway... even if you hadn`t been a dog.

For my wolf

Niciun comentariu: